Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! Sorry I have not kept up like I would like to, but life is just crazy! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Twin falls with my sister Celeste and her family! My brother and family made it along with my parents too! For Christmas we decided once again to stay home. It is nice to start our own traditions with the kiddos! For Christmas eve we went and saw christmas lights, come home and opened one gift, and read the baby Jesus story( Bella call's it). Christmas morning we made the kids come to our room and wake us up. Luckly it wasn't until 7:45am. We did the santa thing and then Aron made a wonderful breakfast. We made the kids wait to open presents and they were really good about it. The kids loved everything and have had fun playing the rest of the day. I am so thankful for a very loving Heavenly Father that has blessed us this year with health and happiness!!
We wish you all a happy New Year!

No comments: